Responsible buildings expert
Parmaco is an expert and pioneer in renting buildings. We rent schools and day-care facilities that are smarter in terms of learning, safety, the environment and the economy.
Customers can rent our buildings for the period of time that they need them, and the buildings can also be modified when the customer’s needs change. High-quality workmanship and customer satisfaction are our top priorities. Our goal is to be the preferred partner for customers for renting buildings and the market leader in the field in Finland. We are a valued, sought-after and reliable partner whose expertise also benefits our customers financially.
At Parmaco, you get to be a part of our growing and agile business and have the genuine opportunity to advance in your career. We also offer attractive employee benefits. You will be surrounded by an open, sincere and motivated work community. In other words, we will have fun together!
Parmaco as an employer
Parmaco employs around 200 people in a variety of roles including production, design, sales and administration. We value a cheerful attitude and an honest way of working. In our factories, for example, training and experience in construction are an asset, but we also have positions open where a willingness to learn, an attitude and experience of working in an industrial plant can get you off to a good start.
- Interesting jobs in a fast-growing sector
- Proper and safe working conditions
- Friendly colleagues and a relaxed atmosphere
- Opportunities for development
Parmaco’s supervisor is
- interactive and approachable
- reliable, honest and fair
- aware of the resources and skills of his/her subordinates and willing and able to develop them
- able to give and receive feedback, both positive and negative – and constructively
- motivating, listening, inspiring
- systematic, knowledgeable, committed and change-oriented